Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Meet Outfit Exchange Question.....

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Question

    When you buy a dollie at an AGP can you exchange the meet outfit on the same day you are there or...well, how do they let you do this? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 17, 2006 07:27 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No. I haven't been able to exchange it at the store but I have been able to exchange it through mail.

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Dionne! My AGPLA list keeps changing. Now I am thinking about getting #18 and #21, but I do not want to be saddled with two meet outfits. I already have this meet outfit from when I got #26.

    Such indecision!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOh, I wish I could go to AGPLA! [img]frown.gif[/img] Those are both very beautiful dolls. i love both of mine.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yay!!! 21!! 21!! 21!!!!

  6. #6
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by simplepretty:
    yay!!! 21!! 21!! 21!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOOK!!!...I said I was thinking about it...SHEESH!...bunch of "enablers" here, huh?...

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 17, 2006 08:37 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shelia,
    AG 21 told me that she would be so happy to become a member of your family! She really wants to become a Girl Scout. I want to buy at least two more AGOT but I don't want to bother with returning the meet outfits. I already have two of them. I keep thinking it is time to bring out a new one.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Sammyantha's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew you wouldn't stick to the whole "only LE's" thing, Prasnlrd. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They don't exchange the outfits at the store (I guess they don't like to take them off the dolls there, because then EVERYONE will want to "personalize" their AGT's meet outfit), but you can exchange the outfit through the mail for $26 worth of merchandise. Just print out an exchange form from the AG website, and indicate "duplicate" as your reason for return. Be sure to include the undies, they count as part of the meet outfit!
    (Not fair, since no other outfits include undies, so you have to buy the camisole and undies set, if you want your girls to have undies!) [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've returned two meet outfits on the "day of" at the store. The customer service counter is separate from the payment one. I just had my partner walk over with the outfit. In order to manage the switch and return, we brought the first outfit along in a bag and kept the new outfit that came on the doll.

    I've never had any problems doing this, just said I had duplicates.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •